Winter NAMM 2013 Editor's Pick
Analog Loop Bypass Switcher / Router / Mixer
The Pedal Palette is the first and only analog loop bypass switcher, router, and mixer capable of swapping effect pedals instantly while simultaneously providing a parallel mix bus. The routing and order of the effects is highly flexible and programmable offering unlimited options to create inspirational new sounds from existing pedals.
MIDI Controller / Loop Switcher
The Switch Dr. is a versatile and simple to program master controller that combines fully programmable MIDI control, true-bypass audio effects loops, and amp channel switching capabilities. The compact yet powerful Switch Dr. design is easy to use and meets all of your most basic needs – from sending a single program change to controlling an entire rig. Note: originally introduced as Switch Witch
Pedal Power Supplies
Choose from three DB -11 Hot Stone isolated DC power supply models, each featuring short circuit protected isolated outputs to eliminate hum or interaction between pedals, Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding, heavy-duty 2mm steel chassis and 5-year warranty.
The Decibel Eleven Split Personality Amp Switcher delivers the performance you want by eliminating the buzz and hum caused by ground loops. The Class-A, discrete input buffer eliminates losses and loading problems due to splitting. In addition, the Split Personality is the only amp switcher pedal that is directly MIDI controllable and provides easy integration with any midi-controlled set up.
© 2013 Decibel Eleven. All Rights Reserved.
Trending Now From Decibel Eleven
Super Holiday Sale
Hot Stone SM DC Isolated Power Supply Only $99!
Regular Street Price $149
More Power & Flexibility Of Any Power Supply For The Price!
Decibel Eleven Hot Stone™ SM Isolated DC Power Supply
Packing a powerful punch in a compact design, the rugged new Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SM Isolated DC Power Supply is exclusively designed for small pedal boards. The Hot Stone SM includes 6 isolated and regulated outputs including two high current outputs to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. The DB-11 Hot Stone SM delivers the goods with a perfect combination of compact size and powerful performance.
- 6 Isolated outputs – no hum or interaction between pedals.
- 8 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously.
- Toroidal Transformer with additional magnetic shielding – no stray magnetic fields.
- Short circuit protection on all outlets – cable shorts won't harm outputs.
- 2 300mA sections at 9 and 12VDC – capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line6 modelers (4button), Boss Twin and more
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC* – for powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man and others
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel – built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple – 1000mA total.
Sale Price Good Through December 31st 2013 or While Supplies Last